Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Message..


Pass on 'The Message..'

Coz we are Ummatan Wasoto (the middle ummah)

********
Islam wouldn't have reached us, if it wasn't because of, Prophet Muhammad's and his companions hardworks on the teachings and spreading of Islam.
********
How have I spent my life?
For I will be questioned one day..
Have I been thinking about them or more on myself?
How did I acknowledge, if those who knew didn't let me know?
Will the world would ever be better, if we let it settle themselves?

*******
Yes.... I call it as the TRUE Call of Duty..
Version: Modern Warfare
And it's not the like game

*******

Knowledge gives you an output..



SEARCH FOR IT..



p/s: Those who don't know, or wants to know on ISLAM...PLEASE ask. For I'll be willing to tell, and pleased to do so..cause you'll make things easier..

Wallahu'alam.

No comments: